History & Background
The hospital was established in 1954 as the Salem Community Medical Building, Inc. The Salem Lions Club and a group of civic and community-minded citizens built the hospital in support of Dr. Roscoe Faulkner to serve the healthcare needs of residents in Livingston, Crittenden, and Lyon Counties. Today, sixty years later, Livingston Hospital and Healthcare Services, Inc. is a licensed 25-bed Critical Access Hospital that has earned a solid reputation for providing quality, compassionate care as well as supporting an exceptional, caring medical staff.
Our medical staff consists of 5 active staff physicians including two board-certified general surgeons, one board-certified internal medicine physician, one board-certified family practice and geriatrics physician, one board-certified radiologist, and several highly qualified and experienced allied health professionals (CRNA, PA's, APRN's).