We offer a full service Radiology, Laboratory, Respiratory, and Surgery Departments as well as Inpatient services and Swing Bed.
- Community Wellness and Nutritionial Services
- The clinical dietician of LHHS provides inpatient and outpatient services to all patients requiring nutritional intervention. Nutritional care is provided by a registered dietician when ordered by a physician and involves the following:
- Performing an in-depth nutrition assessment of all patients identified as at risk for nutrition related problems.
- Ensuring that physician orders are fully carried out
- Having a clinical dietician act on consults within 72 hours of receipt
- Developing, implementing and documenting an individualized plan of care for each patient
- Analyzing subjective and objective information to define nutrition problems and goals
- Monitoring patient response to planned interventions through assessment, addressing previously identified nutrition related problems.
- In addition, Livingston Hospital and Healthcare Services, Inc. is involved in as many community events as possible throughout each year. At these events LHHS will conduct Health Screenings (Blood Pressure, Glucose, Cholesterol, etc.). LHHS also provides health related information to participants and will encourage participants to see their practitioner if screenings are not within normal range.
- Laboratory Services
- Cultures and Sensitivity for Bacterial Identification
- Cardiac Assays
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Registered Drug Screen Collections for Various Corporations
- Viral Screening Testing
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- Blood Bank Services
- Glucose Monitoring
- Cholesterol Screening
- Diagnostic Radiology Services
- General X-ray procedures
- CT Scans
- Ultrasound and Echocardiography
- We also offer a mobile MRI service that is available every Tuesday.
- The Radiology Department offers 24-hour coverage seven days a week.
- Electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Holter Monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Pulmonary Function Studies
- Arterial Blood Gas Testing
- Ventilatory Support.
- We also have 3 full time Registered Therapists on staff, as well as 2 full time Certified Therapists.
- We are also privileged to have a Registered Pulmonary Function Technologist full time.
- Senior Care
- The Senior Care program of LHHS utilizes the highest levels of knowledge, ability and integrity in providing behavioral health care to the Senior Adults of the surrounding area. The Senior Care Program strives to provide improved behavioral health to the individuals they serve by:
- Effectively identifying the need of an individual seeking help
- Formulating, implementing, and tracking individualed multi-disciplinary treatment regimens that are realistic and measurable.
- Promoting significant positive behavioral change over time.
- Providing appropriate discharge planning and follow-up that promotes continued functioning improvement after the individual is discharged from the program.
- For a consultation or to recommend a loved one for consultation please contact us at 270-988-2675.